ERROR: Please confirm that you have read the Important pointers.
(1) As a bidder, you should go to your personal maximum, as the vendor does not have to sell to the highest bidder.
(2) The bids made by the individual bidders are binding; the vendor does not have to accept any of the bid.
(3) Within 24 hours of the end of the bidding, the vendor decides whether and to whom to sell.
(4) The bidding procedure lasts at least 30 minutes.
(5) If an offer is submitted in the last 5 minutes before the bidding ends, the bidding will be extended by 5 minutes.